What games are you playing at the moment?

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What games are you playing at the moment?

Post  iceweb38 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:24 pm

bazzza wrote:I have to say this is one of the best Platformer games I have ever played.

Shantae and the Pirates curse. Wayforward seem to have done everything about right with this this gem, fluid gameplay, tight controls, jaunty music, well paced, great balance and most of all great fun. Plus I picked it up on the steam Winter sale well worth the price I highly recommended it.

I've read a lot of good things about the Shantae series, I'm waiting for a PS4 release myself, which has been announced recently if I'm correct?

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:52 pm

iceweb38 wrote:
bazzza wrote:I have to say this is one of the best Platformer games I have ever played.

Shantae and the Pirates curse. Wayforward seem to have done everything about right with this this gem, fluid gameplay, tight controls, jaunty music, well paced, great balance and most of all great fun. Plus I picked it up on the steam Winter sale well worth the price I highly recommended it.

I've read a lot of good things about the Shantae series, I'm waiting for a PS4 release myself, which has been announced recently if I'm correct?

If you can Icey get on steam while it is cheap, this game can run on a potato plus you can play it with a ps4 pad as well. This one I am playing at the moment is only on 3DS, WIIU, PC (windows only) and Amazon Fire Kindle. Wayforward have announced a new entry called Half Genie Hero which is coming to nearly all available platforms.
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Jericho_mpm on Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:58 pm

KOF98FE

SF5

RES5/6

Forza 2

Driveclub

Jericho_mpm
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 on Sat May 14, 2016 6:09 pm

Guess I forgot to mention that after getting Remember Me in a Humble Bundle, I tried it. I literally fell asleep while playing lol. The actions alright but the main gimmick of the game is pretty bad. It took me a bit too long to finish a memory puzzle that enhanced a story I care absolutely nothing about. I'm not big on female protagonists, they have to be really cool or come from a really fun game to impress me. The main character from this game was really bland and boring and so were the environments I played in. Maybe I'll pick it up again later but I'll probably get stopped by an over complicated memory puzzle.

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 on Mon May 23, 2016 12:04 am

After playing Life is Strange, I wanted to give Remember Me a try as it is the first game done by the Dontnod studios.
I heard the gameplay wasn't exactly memorable, guess I'll wait some more when I'll have less games to do to give it a try.

Back to top Go down

Post  KFCutman on Tue May 24, 2016 10:54 pm

I blame the following games for my absence.

Team Fortress 2
(i have an entire thread about it)

Shantae: Risky's Revenge
(Considering the above discussion was about a Shantae game, you should know what I mean.)

Metal Slug
(I don't even need to speak)

Pokemon
(Ditto.)

Battle Cats, Metal Slug Defense and Attack
(Also known as the best 2D tower defense game, period.)

-teh deemomanz wuz hr3
KFCutman
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Security on Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:56 pm

Witcher 3 Complete. Probably, this is going to devour my entire summer, i fear... Or that summer alone won't be enough. Main reason i usually avoid open world games, but i couldn't afford to miss a witcher title, anyway...
Security
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco on Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:40 pm

Sterling took a nosedive after Brexit so I bought myself a PS4 with Uncharted 4 off Amazon that very day. Love this series and the graphics in 4 are simply stunning!

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven on Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:25 am

Just got done playing Resident Evil VII. This is the first good Resident Evil game I have played since 2002. It was really good, I could see this being in the running for GOTY of 2017 this year, holy shit! Shocked

I think it's safe to say that Resident Evil is finally back baby! Very Happy
Saven
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta on Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:06 pm

So, during my trip on Malaysia found a very sweet deal for a PS4 bundle with Uncharted Collection, Uncharted 4, and extra controller and 3 months for PSplus for only $318 USD more or less... and got me a bargain of Sleeping Dogs Definite Edition and Hitman while at it.

Recently been playing the living crap of Sleeping Dogs, really fun game set in HK. Smile

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov on Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:48 pm

Charco wrote:Thought this might be an interesting idea for a topic. Tell us what you are playing/have been playing recently, something new? Retro? Let us know!

I'll kick things off. I have been messing around with getting some new emulators running on my hacked Wii and tonight I played 1941 Counter Attack and Magic Sword on CPS1. Been playing Rushing Beat Remake by Don Vecta and still working my way through Red Dead Redemption on my PS3.

How about you guys?
Game of my childhood

Puzirkov
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top