Streets of Rage - Spiderman and Venom Maximum Carnage (Edited Version)

Go down

Streets of Rage - Spiderman and Venom Maximum Carnage (Edited Version)

Post  Persephone on Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:26 pm

Hello everyone. After checking the completed MOD index, I see there is a MOD that looks unpopular (but seems interesting to me). That MOD is called Spiderman and Venom Maximum Carnage.

First, all I want to say is : I'm not the creator of that MOD. However, I decide to edit the enemy's name to make it become more popular. Interestingly, I found a MOD called "Maximum of Rage" created by xRainmakerRSx. I don't know if that MOD is a sequel to this Spiderman MOD or not.

Well, I see if some mods in here has an unique custom names. Sometimes I think "why if I use those unique names on other mods? I hope anyone would like it"

In my opinion, there are 2 mods with good names for the enemies. They are "Battle of Rio" and "SOR at the movies". Therefore, I got an idea to doing this.

Okay guys. I will present to you my edited MOD. This MOD is created by someone but I don't know who is the creator. But I edited it with custom names from combination between Battle of Rio and SOR at the Movies. All names are used, except for those who appear rarely or even just once. But trust me, you will encounter SO MANY UNIQUE NAMES while playing. Sometimes there are 2 enemies with same name but its very rare.

I just want an opinion from any people here. If you don't like it, of course I will delete this topic. Smile

Credits :

The creator of original MOD : by Unknown person
Battle of Rio names : by Oracle
SOR at the Movies names : by Benny26

Link : https://app.box.com/s/7ommcjld89hhjur0r6v7hi9k3dn0tife
Persephone
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Re: Streets of Rage - Spiderman and Venom Maximum Carnage (Edited Version)

Post  DarkThief on Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:28 pm

I personally like both of them, especially Max of Rage. (that one's a classic for hardcore challenge seekers IMO)
DarkThief
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Persephone on Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:25 am

I like both of them too

By the way, I forgot to give a screenshot. But at least I have a video for this MOD. However, for some reason, when I was playing that video on my PC, there is no sound at all. Meanwhile, if playing it on my Android, everything seems normal.

Check it here :  

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1247147735422263&id=100003811462956&fs=0&focus_composer=0
Persephone
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum