Rudra 2029 (Pilot)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rudra 2029 (Pilot)

Post  Puzirkov on Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:05 pm

oracle wrote:
Puzirkov wrote:Hello, how are things with your Rudra mod 2029. I'm really looking forward to the continuation)

Hello, my friend! I'm getting ready to resume the mod really soon. Been thinking a lot about the storyline and the new characters being introduced in the next stages. Just published the first talk between two of them below Razz

I was looking for fashion for different jobs, I thought maybe these will suit you

Puzirkov
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  88fighter on Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:05 pm

Puzirkov wrote:
oracle wrote:
Puzirkov wrote:Hello, how are things with your Rudra mod 2029. I'm really looking forward to the continuation)

Hello, my friend! I'm getting ready to resume the mod really soon. Been thinking a lot about the storyline and the new characters being introduced in the next stages. Just published the first talk between two of them below Razz

I was looking for fashion for different jobs, I thought maybe these will suit you

when you find this locations ?

88fighter
Galsia

https://vk.com/id112984837

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov on Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:16 pm

88fighter wrote:
Puzirkov wrote:
oracle wrote:

https://www.google.com.ua/search?q=gif+16+bit+location&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiKo4SprvXUAhXjAJoKHbIRDPEQ_AUICigB&biw=1002&bih=599#tbm=isch&q=gif+16+bit+stage

Puzirkov
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  88fighter on Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:22 pm

Puzirkov wrote:
88fighter wrote:
Puzirkov wrote:
oracle wrote:

https://www.google.com.ua/search?q=gif+16+bit+location&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiKo4SprvXUAhXjAJoKHbIRDPEQ_AUICigB&biw=1002&bih=599#tbm=isch&q=gif+16+bit+stage

Not bad))) Thanks)) Smile
88fighter
Galsia

https://vk.com/id112984837

Back to top Go down

Post  oracle on Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:01 pm

Hello my friends! Just a quick note about the ETA for Rudra 2029. Last year I said (here) that this mod would be out by the end of this year, so this is still an accurate prediction Razz
oracle
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov on Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:10 am

oracle wrote:Hello my friends! Just a quick note about the ETA for Rudra 2029. Last year I said (here) that this mod would be out by the end of this year, so this is still an accurate prediction Razz

I'm really looking forward to this mod, it's very unusual and I must admit that it's much more interesting to play than creating yourself)

Puzirkov
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  vince on Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:39 am

oracle wrote:Hello my friends! Just a quick note about the ETA for Rudra 2029. Last year I said (here) that this mod would be out by the end of this year, so this is still an accurate prediction Razz
When you say "this year", you're talking about 2017, and not 2029, isn't it? Twisted Evil
vince
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  vince on Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:04 am

I play this demo mod again, and it is still good. However, the fight in the club with the screen becoming dark is very epileptic and unpleasant. Maybe if the scene was shorter, or the epileptic effet less strong???
About the clear stage music on the video, I think you should do it shorter (no longer than the original), because the player has to wait the end of the music before passing to the next level, and it can be frustrating.
vince
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top