Does anyone have a collection of Character and Enemy fpg's with control points?

Go down

Does anyone have a collection of Character and Enemy fpg's with control points?

Post  Sshadow5001 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:22 pm

I wanna do some Palette fixes for some characters but I'm missing a few characters fpg's. or is there a way to extract them from the game?

Edit, Nevermind I discovered "The Oracle"
http://www.sorrcommunity.com/t385p25-battle-for-rio-updated-v1-4#10305
avatar
Sshadow5001
Signal

Posts : 103
Join date : 2016-11-13
Location : UK

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8otmNvw20OcpFvDYiaKt9w

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone have a collection of Character and Enemy fpg's with control points?

Post  Puzirkov on Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:49 pm

Sshadow5001 wrote:I wanna do some Palette fixes for some characters but I'm missing a few characters fpg's. or is there a way to extract them from the game?

Edit, Nevermind I discovered "The Oracle"
http://www.sorrcommunity.com/t385p25-battle-for-rio-updated-v1-4#10305

Whats control points do you need?

_________________
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EgWk9wtR9tzZXjUjyPkjp0r4J3zkAsk7/view
avatar
Puzirkov
Signal

Posts : 112
Join date : 2016-11-28
Location : Ukraine

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone have a collection of Character and Enemy fpg's with control points?

Post  Adrimus on Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:27 am

hi, i need them all. i want t know where is the place inside the sprite where i must put the points and what points they are, by example the points of offset or the points in the feets of the image and the collision points.
can you please make a tutorial? i made a few new enemy packs to add them to SOR R replacing the repeated enemies, this is the post: http://www.sorrcommunity.com/t612-resources-my-sprite-packs-of-enemies-characters-for-replace-some-of-the-repeated-in-sorr-v5 , and i'm thinking about to do the same with the repeated characters, but as i told you i don't know where to assign the control points to these sprites...thanks in advance

Adrimus
Forum Elder

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-01-11
Location : Dominican Republic

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone have a collection of Character and Enemy fpg's with control points?

Post  Puzirkov on Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:58 am

Adrimus wrote:hi, i need them all. i want t know where is the place inside the sprite where i must put the points and what points they are, by example the points of offset or the points in the feets of the image and the collision points.
can you please make a tutorial? i made a few new enemy packs to add them to SOR R replacing the repeated enemies, this is the post: http://www.sorrcommunity.com/t612-resources-my-sprite-packs-of-enemies-characters-for-replace-some-of-the-repeated-in-sorr-v5 , and i'm thinking about to do the same with the repeated characters, but as i told you i don't know where to assign the control points to these sprites...thanks in advance


I with my friend created a mod burning fight http://www.sorrcommunity.com/t604-burning-fight-remake-ver-1-0. I now do not have time to create this textbook, I'm currently working on a new job. But I really love the streets of rage remake, so if possible I would like to help than I can. Here's a video of how you can make control points, I do in a different way. I figured out before this video the point where it should stand, when to beat, when to run. Watch this video. You need to know how to remove noise from sprites and much, much more.
http://www.sorrcommunity.com/t604-burning-fight-remake-ver-1-0


_________________
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EgWk9wtR9tzZXjUjyPkjp0r4J3zkAsk7/view
avatar
Puzirkov
Signal

Posts : 112
Join date : 2016-11-28
Location : Ukraine

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone have a collection of Character and Enemy fpg's with control points?

Post  Puzirkov on Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:33 am

Puzirkov wrote:
Sshadow5001 wrote:I wanna do some Palette fixes for some characters but I'm missing a few characters fpg's. or is there a way to extract them from the game?

Edit, Nevermind I discovered "The Oracle"
http://www.sorrcommunity.com/t385p25-battle-for-rio-updated-v1-4#10305

Whats control points do you need?


This video I did for Russian and Ukrainian amateurs, but it is in Russian, respectively. But on this video you can create fashion yourself. On the forum, I read for it, as suggested to do Charko. It's fucking great!


This is first betta Abadede. Work in cont...
https://yadi.sk/d/usrq54EP3GxJos

_________________
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EgWk9wtR9tzZXjUjyPkjp0r4J3zkAsk7/view
avatar
Puzirkov
Signal

Posts : 112
Join date : 2016-11-28
Location : Ukraine

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone have a collection of Character and Enemy fpg's with control points?

Post  Adrimus on Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:46 pm

ok interesting.....in the video you made, using the fpg editor and the sprites of Sonic, the first control point you put there is 0, is this the offset?, i mean the point you put in the feets of the char and the other four  (1,2,3,4) are for define the hitbox of the char (the area where you character can be hitted by the enemies)? Could it be something like this?>

Control points:
0 the point in the feets of the char to define the position he is in the display or stage
1,2,3,4 the points to define the hitbox (area where you char can be hitted)

what about the collision points?

do i have the idea or i am totally wrong? lol

besides I see you use fpg in spanish....do you speak spanish?

Adrimus
Forum Elder

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-01-11
Location : Dominican Republic

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone have a collection of Character and Enemy fpg's with control points?

Post  Puzirkov on Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:04 pm

Adrimus wrote:ok interesting.....in the video you made, using the fpg editor and the sprites of Sonic, the first control point you put there is 0, is this the offset?, i mean the point you put in the feets of the char and the other four  (1,2,3,4) are for define the hitbox of the char (the area where you character can be hitted by the enemies)? Could it be something like this?>

Control points:
0 the point in the feets of the char to define the position he is in the display or stage
1,2,3,4 the points to define the hitbox (area where you char can be hitted)

what about the collision points?

do i have the idea or i am totally wrong? lol

besides I see you use fpg in spanish....do you speak spanish?


A video in Spanish was shown to me by my friend zakforradio. I speak only Russian and Ukrainian, I also know English, but not at a very good level.
At first I did not know anything at all about the control points. Then the Russian forum was the first attempts to replace enemies. I asked how they did. It was the beginning.
Then I saw that in Sorr5.1 each sprite has 11 control points.
It is very important to understand that the first point (000) is best placed on your fgp editor 2009. It is always on the foot of the sneaker, if it's Axel. The very point should be placed between the legs, evenly calculating the number of pixels.

I put a ruler and put the point exactly in the center. This control point assumed the following coordinates on the x and y axes. X is the horizontal position. Y is respectively vertical. The main thing that the point should be no lower and no higher than the level where the character ends his legs. And then you quite rightly realized that the points should be put where the top of the head will be. Then hands and so on. I do not know if I can tell all this. Perhaps the creators wanted to keep it a secret.
They put noise on sprites to ensure that anyone was not trying to change everything and did not spoil the game. But I do not think there are random people on the forum. For many years I've been enjoying myself, playing all the fashions that are placed here. I wanted to be useful, too, and I'm also trying to create something. I need to know the main thing. Can I tell you all this? If Charko and Don Vecta and the other participants do not mind, then I am able to make a video in the way I do the characters that can fully fight. Although I myself understand where there are still shortcomings and need to further develop, look for mistakes in oneself.






_________________
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EgWk9wtR9tzZXjUjyPkjp0r4J3zkAsk7/view
avatar
Puzirkov
Signal

Posts : 112
Join date : 2016-11-28
Location : Ukraine

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone have a collection of Character and Enemy fpg's with control points?

Post  Adrimus on Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:43 am

That will be great!!...i think there is no problem to have a tutorial here about the control points and how you customize the sorr with your mods, but as you said we must wait for approbation

Adrimus
Forum Elder

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-01-11
Location : Dominican Republic

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone have a collection of Character and Enemy fpg's with control points?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum