Sormaker. Burning Fight.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sormaker. Burning Fight.

Post  Puzirkov on Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:47 pm

oracle wrote:Good luck with this effort! Razz During my research for Syndicate 2029 I learned that this stage from Burning Fight is Osaka, probably near the Dotonbori canal. I'm working to heavily revamp and expand them for my mod - now they must be in 2029. Here you can see how it is in 2013:

Hey Vecta and everyone paying attention to this thread, do you happen to know of similar Japan-based nocturnal scenes from other games?

For your mod :

I think it was to cut up to 240
https://yadi.sk/d/jYvdEVu03Ef9jb
Puzirkov
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov on Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:38 pm

Don Vecta wrote:You might use this page for info about the game, characters, items and other info.

http://www.arcadequartermaster.com/bfight.html
http://www.arcadequartermaster.com/bfight_characters.html
http://www.arcadequartermaster.com/bfight_enemies.html
http://www.arcadequartermaster.com/bfight_items.html
http://www.arcadequartermaster.com/bfight_bosses.html

Hello!!! I wanted to make playable Abadeda and Kasterora. Abadede is made on 80%. But with Kasterora still need to work hard. I tried to make a scene in the bar, where there is a table and a piano.
There will be a video soon...

Last edited by Puzirkov on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:28 am; edited 5 times in total
Puzirkov
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta on Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:06 pm

Abadede is looking interesting... but that Castella still needs A LOT of work, though. Control points are still off.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov on Fri May 12, 2017 1:37 pm

Don Vecta wrote:Abadede is looking interesting... but that Castella still needs A LOT of work, though. Control points are still off.

News. Work on bugs

Last edited by Puzirkov on Tue May 23, 2017 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Puzirkov
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Scena

Post  Puzirkov on Sat May 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Puzirkov wrote:
Don Vecta wrote:Abadede is looking interesting... but that Castella still needs A LOT of work, though. Control points are still off.

News.
Scene from the movie "Streets of Justice" in 1 minute 43 seconds and then transferred to the game Burning Fight. Adam Hunter will play the role of Adam Bodro. ATTENTION!!! This step must be taken immediately. Adam was told that the subway was mined and suddenly everything was covered with fire. He quickly runs after the train and jumps right into the burning cars, there is no other way. You will have 25 seconds not to explode in the subway.
This is scene ...1min 43 - 2min 56 sec.

Now I will record the passage of the stage, perhaps in 2 hours.

Puzirkov
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:27 am

In 1 day there will be a demonstration of a new idea for the game. Test the game with the new fighters. I have a good news. The Burning Fight project will be intensified by one more developer. You know it is Serrr!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Puzirkov
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  vince on Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:24 am

Puzirkov wrote:
This is crazy how you did that with sormaker! The path will probably be very hard, but wahoo!
vince
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov on Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:51 am

vince wrote:
Puzirkov wrote:
This is crazy how you did that with sormaker! The path will probably be very hard, but wahoo!

In fact, this has not been completed yet. The train still needs to make a breakdown of the case and after that there will be nothing to find fault with. I'm working on it. If you are interested to see, then write your email. I'll upload you a demo version.
Puzirkov
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta on Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:12 pm

That was a cool idea. Refreshing the scene into something new based on a movie.

Watch the whole film Black Rain (1989) so you can have more ideas to be adapted in the game (AFAIK, Burning Fight was heavily inspired by this film).

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov on Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:12 pm

Don Vecta wrote:That was a cool idea. Refreshing the scene into something new based on a movie.

Watch the whole film Black Rain (1989) so you can have more ideas to be adapted in the game (AFAIK, Burning Fight was heavily inspired by this film).
Black Rain now is one of my love film).

I still have a long time to work, but I really would like to move the universe burning fight into the world of streets of rage. The sounds of all fighters are very necessary.

Puzirkov
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  graylandertagger on Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:30 am

Puzirkov wrote:
Don Vecta wrote:That was a cool idea. Refreshing the scene into something new based on a movie.

Black Rain now is one of my love film).

I still have a long time to work, but I really would like to move the universe burning fight into the world of streets of rage. The sounds of all fighters are very necessary.

I like what I see. Seeing how I enjoyed the Combat Tribes remake, I have rather high expectations for what this has to offer. Only constructive criticism is the new sleeveless shirt enemy(the generic goon from Burning Fight) constantly faces the screen(and has a different art style than the other enemies). Seeing how this is work in progress, and that replacing sprites with new ones is rather hard since SORRmaker doesn't let you add new frames of animation i'm not surprised. Still I understand that this is work in progress. I can't wait till you have the first full version fleshed out.
graylandertagger
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta on Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:15 pm

That stage 2... isn't that the one used in another mod? Use the original stages from Burning Fight. Don't stray too much outside the original game. If you guys wanna add a new twist in existing areas, you can add them in an alternate route or in an extra mode, but my advice is to try to stay fiathful to the original areas first, just my two cents.

Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov on Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:32 pm

Don Vecta wrote:That stage 2... isn't that the one used in another mod? Use the original stages from Burning Fight. Don't stray too much outside the original game. If you guys wanna add a new twist in existing areas, you can add them in an alternate route or in an extra mode, but my advice is to try to stay fiathful to the original areas first, just my two cents.
Yes, I used a great brutal justice in the 2nd scene, but in the end everything will be original.
Puzirkov
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta on Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:03 pm

Good, keep up the good work then. Smile

Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top