[RESOURCES] Upload your item pickups here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[RESOURCES] Upload your item pickups here.

Post  graylandertagger on Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:06 am

Seeing how Oracle made a list of breakable items I figured that i'd make a list of health and point pickups for modders to use.  For those of you who want to make a mod with new items, but don't know how I've made a tutorial here:
http://www.sorrcommunity.com/t406-tutorialadding-new-items-and-pickups

As for the pickups I have here, take a look.

Aliens Vs Predator food:
















Aliens Vs Predator items:













Burning Fight food:










Burning Fight items:
















Cadillac's and Dinosaurs food:


















Cadillac's and Dinosaurs items:















Captain Commando food:









Captain Commando items:









Final Fight food












             









Final Fight items:















Punisher food:








Punisher items:









Undercover Cops food:








Undercover Cops items:




avatar
graylandertagger
Signal

Posts : 135
Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Upload your item pickups here.

Post  Laucorn on Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:32 am

This is pretty neat, thanks for sharing this with us. I'm sure people will be able to make use of this down the road, I know I will.

_________________

"BOOM HA! HA! HA!"

AKA Mister X Neo
avatar
Laucorn
SorR Contributor

Posts : 35
Join date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Upload your item pickups here.

Post  Don Vecta on Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:39 am

About time GLT does a proper contribution to the community. Razz Much much much obliged, really nice contribution.

Request: Think it's possible getting consumables from Vendetta and Rushing Beat Ran? I could really use them. Thanks in advance.


Last edited by Don Vecta on Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
avatar
Don Vecta
Moderator

Posts : 1512
Join date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Upload your item pickups here.

Post  Saven on Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:28 pm

Pretty cool stuff, thanks GLT! Smile

_________________
avatar
Saven
Forum Elder

Posts : 1278
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : Streets of Rage

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Upload your item pickups here.

Post  iceweb38 on Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:21 pm

How sweet of you! Such clean rips!
Thanks! Smile

_________________
avatar
iceweb38
Admin

Posts : 648
Join date : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Upload your item pickups here.

Post  graylandertagger on Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:11 am

Don Vecta wrote:About GLT does a proper contribution to the community. Razz Much much much obliged, really nice contribution.

Request: Think it's possible getting consumables from Vendetta and Rushing Beat Ran? I could really use them. Thanks in advance.

I'm currently in the process of learning how to rip sprites.  In the meantime I was able to find the food items for Brawl Brothers(Rushing Beat Ran — Fukusei Toshi), from a sprite website.  







Just so you know I was able to make GIF's of a few screens from Vendetta(the sprites I previously uploaded are from a sprite website known as Arcade Quarter Master).  Sadly I don't know how to edit the entire screen to show only the item.  Any advice would be helpful.
avatar
graylandertagger
Signal

Posts : 135
Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Upload your item pickups here.

Post  Don Vecta on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:37 pm

graylandertagger wrote:
Don Vecta wrote:About GLT does a proper contribution to the community. Razz Much much much obliged, really nice contribution.

Request: Think it's possible getting consumables from Vendetta and Rushing Beat Ran? I could really use them. Thanks in advance.

I'm currently in the process of learning how to rip sprites.  In the meantime I was able to find the food items for Brawl Brothers(Rushing Beat Ran — Fukusei Toshi), from a sprite website.  







Just so you know I was able to make GIF's of a few screens from Vendetta(the sprites I previously uploaded are from a sprite website known as Arcade Quarter Master).  Sadly I don't know how to edit the entire screen to show only the item.  Any advice would be helpful.
If you mean to remove the backgrounds and other elements, I can do that myself, as long the colors and the resolution are native. If you have the captures of all the items from Vendetta (including some breakables like the construction scaffolding or other breakables), put them all in a .zip file and send them to me. I'll remove the backgrounds and reupload them ready to be used.

_________________

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
avatar
Don Vecta
Moderator

Posts : 1512
Join date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Upload your item pickups here.

Post  graylandertagger on Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:35 pm

Don Vecta wrote:
graylandertagger wrote:
Don Vecta wrote:About GLT does a proper contribution to the community. Razz Much much much obliged, really nice contribution.

Request: Think it's possible getting consumables from Vendetta and Rushing Beat Ran? I could really use them. Thanks in advance.

I'm currently in the process of learning how to rip sprites.  In the meantime I was able to find the food items for Brawl Brothers(Rushing Beat Ran — Fukusei Toshi), from a sprite website.  







Just so you know I was able to make GIF's of a few screens from Vendetta(the sprites I previously uploaded are from a sprite website known as Arcade Quarter Master).  Sadly I don't know how to edit the entire screen to show only the item.  Any advice would be helpful.
If you mean to remove the backgrounds and other elements, I can do that myself, as long the colors and the resolution are native. If you have the captures of all the items from Vendetta (including some breakables like the construction scaffolding or other breakables), put them all in a .zip file and send them to me. I'll remove the backgrounds and reupload them ready to be used.

I'm currently going to do some recordings for Rushing Beat 3. After I do so i'll upload the files. Stay tuned.
avatar
graylandertagger
Signal

Posts : 135
Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Upload your item pickups here.

Post  graylandertagger on Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:09 am

Don Vecta wrote:
graylandertagger wrote:
Don Vecta wrote:About GLT does a proper contribution to the community. Razz Much much much obliged, really nice contribution.

Request: Think it's possible getting consumables from Vendetta and Rushing Beat Ran? I could really use them. Thanks in advance.

I'm currently in the process of learning how to rip sprites.  In the meantime I was able to find the food items for Brawl Brothers(Rushing Beat Ran — Fukusei Toshi), from a sprite website.  







Just so you know I was able to make GIF's of a few screens from Vendetta(the sprites I previously uploaded are from a sprite website known as Arcade Quarter Master).  Sadly I don't know how to edit the entire screen to show only the item.  Any advice would be helpful.
If you mean to remove the backgrounds and other elements, I can do that myself, as long the colors and the resolution are native. If you have the captures of all the items from Vendetta (including some breakables like the construction scaffolding or other breakables), put them all in a .zip file and send them to me. I'll remove the backgrounds and reupload them ready to be used.

Alright.  I've uploaded the files.  The pictures containing the food items are here:  

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/jpb9iqjaybr0ot0/food+items.zip



I haven't completely finished Rushing Beat 3, but i'm near the end and I think that there are only 3 food items.  If i'm wrong feel free to correct me.  If possible, in return can you recommend a program I can use for ripping sprites from pictures in the future?  Thanks.
avatar
graylandertagger
Signal

Posts : 135
Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Upload your item pickups here.

Post  Don Vecta on Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:42 am

The images of Vendetta seems to be corrupted, I can't open them.
EDIT: Scratch that, I opened them with PS and these are animated gifs, have lots of frames.
We usually need only the stills or just two or three of the animated frames (like the energy signs). The stills I suggest you save them all in .png

Thank you very much.

I'll rip the items, later I tell you how, need to rush outside.

_________________

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
avatar
Don Vecta
Moderator

Posts : 1512
Join date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Upload your item pickups here.

Post  Don Vecta on Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:42 pm

Okay, got the items ripped.
VENDETTA
I remember Vendetta only had three consumables, so there wasn't any hard work involved. I'm including two types of images on these particular items: with animated signs (in Vendetta, the ENERGY sign has like 4 colored frames, so I only picked two, by using the two frame animations for the sparking item, instead of the item blinking, it will be the animated sign only) and without signs (you guys have to make the spark frame by yourself, sorry).
I already placed them in perfect native size and with pure black background, separating the shadow of the item.












RUSHING BEAT SHURA

Are these all the available items? I'm not super familiar with the game, so I don't know.



_________________

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
avatar
Don Vecta
Moderator

Posts : 1512
Join date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Upload your item pickups here.

Post  graylandertagger on Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:48 am

Don Vecta wrote:Okay, got the items ripped.
VENDETTA
I remember Vendetta only had three consumables, so there wasn't any hard work involved. I'm including two types of images on these particular items: with animated signs (in Vendetta, the ENERGY sign has like 4 colored frames, so I only picked two, by using the two frame animations for the sparking item, instead of the item blinking, it will be the animated sign only) and without signs (you guys have to make the spark frame by yourself, sorry).
I already placed them in perfect native size and with pure black background, separating the shadow of the item.












RUSHING BEAT SHURA

Are these all the available items? I'm not super familiar with the game, so I don't know.



Well, I thought that you wanted the items from Rushing Beat 3 and Brawl Bros. If need be I can rip some from Rival Turf. Want me to?
avatar
graylandertagger
Signal

Posts : 135
Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Upload your item pickups here.

Post  Don Vecta on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:08 pm

I already have Rival Turf, I used them in the mod.

_________________

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
avatar
Don Vecta
Moderator

Posts : 1512
Join date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Upload your item pickups here.

Post  Don Vecta on Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:18 am

Request: Is it possible to get the consumables of Violent Storm? Considering Vendetta doesn't have point items, I was thinking in introduce the point items from VS in Vendetta. Not to mention as a for of completion, too.

Thanks in advance.

_________________

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
avatar
Don Vecta
Moderator

Posts : 1512
Join date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Upload your item pickups here.

Post  graylandertagger on Sun May 22, 2016 10:48 pm

Don Vecta wrote:Request: Is it possible to get the consumables of Violent Storm? Considering Vendetta doesn't have point items, I was thinking in introduce the point items from VS in Vendetta. Not to mention as a for of completion, too.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, it's been awhile since I've noticed this thread.  Didn't notice you posted.  Here's your Violent Storm GIF's.   Two things I have to point out though.  First off, during one level I had to go get something out of my microwave.  Second I believe one of the files didn't process correctly.  If your planning on making a mod out of this i'm willing to do it again. Here you go:

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5mux2382ajrmpt1/viostorma.zip



By the way, i'm trying to figure out how to rip the letter sprites in Streets of Rage which are used for the names of the items, but i'm not sure where in the rom to look.  I was hoping I could upload images of each letter for people to use on this thread.  As for the Vendetta sprites if you could get the break items I was hoping you could upload them yourself so they could be put to good use.  
http://www.sorrcommunity.com/t404-resources-tons-of-breakables-for-those-who-need-them'
avatar
graylandertagger
Signal

Posts : 135
Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Upload your item pickups here.

Post  Don Vecta on Tue May 24, 2016 10:53 am

Thanks a lot. Will do the ripping during the week and upload the breakables as well.

_________________

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
avatar
Don Vecta
Moderator

Posts : 1512
Join date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Upload your item pickups here.

Post  graylandertagger on Tue May 31, 2016 3:06 pm

Don Vecta wrote:Thanks a lot. Will do the ripping during the week and upload the breakables as well.

Not to rush, but it's been awhile.  Do you have them ripped?
avatar
graylandertagger
Signal

Posts : 135
Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Upload your item pickups here.

Post  DamianD on Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:25 pm

Not sure where to share this just wanted to show some item edits I did of green apple and dragon sword.


_________________
avatar
DamianD
Galsia

Posts : 17
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Calgary

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Upload your item pickups here.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum