[RESOURCES] Tons of Breakables (for those who need them)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[RESOURCES] Tons of Breakables (for those who need them)

Post  oracle on Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:14 am

If you are working in a mod and in need of objects this collection may contain the one you are looking for! Smile

The first image are the objects from my mod Rudra 2029. The second image are from Battle for Rio 1. The third image the ones introduced in Battle for Rio 2. Some are just purely for fun like the tiny shoes or the paper toilet Razz

If you have made your own collection of objects I would love to see them here in an image like this.







Code:

Download link for the object files:
v1.5:
https://mega.nz/#!PUYwSBaY!S12R3RCkMs4raUSqMxlaeZjglfWdv-aJqNkZOCFzsdA

Old version 1.4:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/t6p7n6fzixdxxji/Onyx_Breakables_v1.4.zip


Last edited by oracle on Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:51 pm; edited 6 times in total
avatar
oracle
Signal

Posts : 121
Join date : 2015-11-14
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Tons of Breakables (for those who need them)

Post  Don Vecta on Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:11 pm

All these breakables are so awesome. Thank you very much for sharing.

_________________

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
avatar
Don Vecta
Moderator

Posts : 1526
Join date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Tons of Breakables (for those who need them)

Post  graylandertagger on Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:55 pm

Thanks for posting. Might want to rename this "Upload your breakable items here." I think it might help expand the modding community here by creating a list of graphics people can use for their mods.
avatar
graylandertagger
Signal

Posts : 135
Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Tons of Breakables (for those who need them)

Post  CajNatalie on Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:11 pm

The title change is unnecessary. People adding more breakables to the thread will further support that this thread has 'tons of breakables'.

The worst thing that can be done is to turn this thread into an open invitation but people don't reply; awkwaaard. Of course, GLT, if you have anything, feel free to put it up. I'm sure Oracle won't mind someone else sharing. Very Happy
avatar
CajNatalie
Hakuyo

Posts : 322
Join date : 2013-02-10
Location : The Ceiling

https://beam.pro/NattyCat

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Tons of Breakables (for those who need them)

Post  graylandertagger on Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:19 am

Well in that case, Tarma posted a bunch items to break.  Take a look.

Tarma wrote:Here are breakable objects I used for my mod:

- Final Fight (CPS)










- Final Fight (SNES)




- Final Fight CD (Mega CD / Sega CD)



- Final Fight 2 (SNES)



- Final Fight 3 (SNES)


I also found a bunch of breakables from other beat'em ups off of Arcade Quarter Master

Alien Vs Predator:









Burning Fight:


























Cadillacs and Dinosaurs:








Captain Commando:





Undercover Cops:




avatar
graylandertagger
Signal

Posts : 135
Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Tons of Breakables (for those who need them)

Post  Don Vecta on Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:57 am

If the items are breakables, make sure they also have their broken sprites as well. What's the use of having breakables if they're incomplete? (And I'm not talking about Oracle, he sorted all his breakables in a .zip and uploaded them)

_________________

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
avatar
Don Vecta
Moderator

Posts : 1526
Join date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Tons of Breakables (for those who need them)

Post  graylandertagger on Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:18 am

Don Vecta wrote:If the items are breakables, make sure they also have their broken sprites as well. What's the use of having breakables if they're incomplete? (And I'm not talking about Oracle, he sorted all his breakables in a .zip and uploaded them)

Sorry about that. Know any place I can find the broken sprites or what I can use to rip them?
avatar
graylandertagger
Signal

Posts : 135
Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Tons of Breakables (for those who need them)

Post  oracle on Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:35 am

Look at that gorgeous table from Burning Fight! cyclops


Now if someone could separate the table from the chairs... Rolling Eyes
like this


Then make them a little bit smaller to have the same size they would have in SOR...


And make the table rotate 40 degrees when hit and the chair break...


Then I would be able to use them in any mod like this


Thanks for sharing graylandertagger! Very Happy

I updated the object2e.fpg file in the first post to include the table and chair above.
avatar
oracle
Signal

Posts : 121
Join date : 2015-11-14
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Tons of Breakables (for those who need them)

Post  oracle on Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:36 pm

graylandertagger wrote:Know any place I can find the broken sprites or what I can use to rip them?

Chances are someone ripped them already and you can find from a search engine if you enter the right set of keywords. If you want to rip yourself then I think you need to hide layers with the game loaded using some emulator and take screenshot.
avatar
oracle
Signal

Posts : 121
Join date : 2015-11-14
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Tons of Breakables (for those who need them)

Post  CajNatalie on Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:56 pm

Then there's the important process of separating transparency from black, and ensuring the black isn't RGB 000.
One doesn't just paste in a bunch of raws and call it a resource... well unless you're on [redacted]Online, lol.
avatar
CajNatalie
Hakuyo

Posts : 322
Join date : 2013-02-10
Location : The Ceiling

https://beam.pro/NattyCat

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Tons of Breakables (for those who need them)

Post  oracle on Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:44 am

CajNatalie wrote:Then there's the important process of separating transparency from black, and ensuring the black isn't RGB 000.

Would not have been better if they had used cyan or fucsia?
avatar
oracle
Signal

Posts : 121
Join date : 2015-11-14
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Tons of Breakables (for those who need them)

Post  Don Vecta on Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:15 pm

Well, considering the huge success of having the consumables from Vendetta and other games, I'm submitting a humble request: By using the same gif method used to capture the items (a single gif can get all the frames possible), could it be possible to get the breakables from Vendetta as well? Including piles, drum cans, scaffoldings, buckets, boxes and whatnot, please? Including the break frames as well. The captures can be raw, I can take care of isolating them.

Thanks in advance if possible.

_________________

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
avatar
Don Vecta
Moderator

Posts : 1526
Join date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Tons of Breakables (for those who need them)

Post  graylandertagger on Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:44 pm

Don Vecta wrote:Well, considering the huge success of having the consumables from Vendetta and other games, I'm submitting a humble request: By using the same gif method used to capture the items (a single gif can get all the frames possible), could it be possible to get the breakables from Vendetta as well? Including piles, drum cans, scaffoldings, buckets, boxes and whatnot, please? Including the break frames as well. The captures can be raw, I can take care of isolating them.

Thanks in advance if possible.

I should be able to do that in the future. Maybe in a couple days. Can't do it now though since i'm currently busy with something. Stay tuned.
avatar
graylandertagger
Signal

Posts : 135
Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Tons of Breakables (for those who need them)

Post  Don Vecta on Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:46 pm

graylandertagger wrote:
Don Vecta wrote:Well, considering the huge success of having the consumables from Vendetta and other games, I'm submitting a humble request: By using the same gif method used to capture the items (a single gif can get all the frames possible), could it be possible to get the breakables from Vendetta as well? Including piles, drum cans, scaffoldings, buckets, boxes and whatnot, please? Including the break frames as well. The captures can be raw, I can take care of isolating them.

Thanks in advance if possible.

I should be able to do that in the future.  Maybe in a couple days.  Can't do it now though since i'm currently busy with something.  Stay tuned.

Take your time. Thank you in advance.

_________________

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
avatar
Don Vecta
Moderator

Posts : 1526
Join date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Tons of Breakables (for those who need them)

Post  graylandertagger on Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:08 am

Don Vecta wrote:
graylandertagger wrote:
Don Vecta wrote:Well, considering the huge success of having the consumables from Vendetta and other games, I'm submitting a humble request: By using the same gif method used to capture the items (a single gif can get all the frames possible), could it be possible to get the breakables from Vendetta as well? Including piles, drum cans, scaffoldings, buckets, boxes and whatnot, please? Including the break frames as well. The captures can be raw, I can take care of isolating them.

Thanks in advance if possible.

I should be able to do that in the future.  Maybe in a couple days.  Can't do it now though since i'm currently busy with something.  Stay tuned.

Take your time. Thank you in advance.

Done.  I recorded the GIF's for you to rip.  I did accidently use the record button at the wrong time occasionally, but i'm sure you'll find what you need.

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/f9fcu2785455pym/vendetta.zip
avatar
graylandertagger
Signal

Posts : 135
Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Tons of Breakables (for those who need them)

Post  Don Vecta on Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:47 pm

This kind of archives (.mng) can't be opened with Photoshop. Please, try saving them in gif or png so I can open them.

_________________

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
avatar
Don Vecta
Moderator

Posts : 1526
Join date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Tons of Breakables (for those who need them)

Post  graylandertagger on Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:31 am

Don Vecta wrote:This kind of archives (.mng) can't be opened with Photoshop. Please, try saving them in gif or png so I can open them.
Sorry about that. I forgot to do so. Here:
mediafire.com download/o5yhndafbov49tv/vendetta+sprites.zip
You'll have to excuse some of the GIF's. Some of them are quite long since I sometimes forgot to stop the recording, but hey. More for you to rip.

Also, you might want to use this. Virtual Dub:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/vdubapngmod/files/latest/download

Virtual Dub allowed me to convert them to GIF's.

avatar
graylandertagger
Signal

Posts : 135
Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Tons of Breakables (for those who need them)

Post  Don Vecta on Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Thank you very very much, These rips are incredibly useful as they're practically videos. Animations form the backgrounds, breakables, consumables and other details are in there and they're very complete... until stage 3.

Ripping stuff now as we speak.

EDIT: Requesting again (probably you're gonna hate me for this). Is it possible getting all the breakable shelves from Stage 3-2 recorded? Including the ones in the background. Those are useful, too.

Also, just for the sake of completeness, can you record me stage 3-3, stage 4 and 5 as well? This way I can have the full animated backgrounds of everything and finally I could complete the mod with all the kinks and details possible. Needless to say, you'll be credited for the effort.

Oh yes, right at the very beginning there's some breakable piles, I could use also some animated gifs from there, I take care of the rest. Smile

_________________

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
avatar
Don Vecta
Moderator

Posts : 1526
Join date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Tons of Breakables (for those who need them)

Post  graylandertagger on Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:23 pm

Don Vecta wrote:Thank you very very much, These rips are incredibly useful as they're practically videos. Animations form the backgrounds, breakables, consumables and other details are in there and they're very complete... until stage 3.

Ripping stuff now as we speak.

EDIT: Requesting again (probably you're gonna hate me for this). Is it possible getting all the breakable shelves from Stage 3-2 recorded? Including the ones in the background. Those are useful, too.

Also, just for the sake of completeness, can you record me stage 3-3, stage 4 and 5 as well? This way I can have the full animated backgrounds of everything and finally I could complete the mod with all the kinks and details possible. Needless to say, you'll be credited for the effort.

Oh yes, right at the very beginning there's some breakable piles, I could use also some animated gifs from there, I take care of the rest. Smile

Alright.  I've recorded the entire levels for you to rip to your hearts content.  The files are quite long and I did at one point record two levels with one record.  I hope this satisfies you.

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/o5yhndafbov49tv/vendetta+sprites.zip
avatar
graylandertagger
Signal

Posts : 135
Join date : 2013-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Tons of Breakables (for those who need them)

Post  Don Vecta on Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:30 pm

This is going to be incredibly useful. Thank you very much for the effort. <3

_________________

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
avatar
Don Vecta
Moderator

Posts : 1526
Join date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Tons of Breakables (for those who need them)

Post  oracle on Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:21 pm

Don Vecta wrote:This is going to be incredibly useful. Thank you very much for the effort. <3

Just updated the image and download link in the first post. The last column now includes the new objects from BFR2 v3 Razz
avatar
oracle
Signal

Posts : 121
Join date : 2015-11-14
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Tons of Breakables (for those who need them)

Post  oracle on Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:55 pm

Continuing the tradition, just added the new objects from the beta mod Rudra 2029 to the zip. Download link in the first post. May you find the object you need Smile

avatar
oracle
Signal

Posts : 121
Join date : 2015-11-14
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Tons of Breakables (for those who need them)

Post  Don Vecta on Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:06 pm

oracle wrote:Continuing the tradition, just added the new objects from the beta mod Rudra 2029 to the zip. Download link in the first post. May you find the object you need Smile


I'd really appreciate if you could put credit of my own breakable items, please. Many of those come from HUNTER or other mods of mine, just sayin'. Thanks in advance.

_________________

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
avatar
Don Vecta
Moderator

Posts : 1526
Join date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Tons of Breakables (for those who need them)

Post  oracle on Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:42 pm

Don Vecta wrote:I'd really appreciate if you could put credit of my own breakable items, please. Many of those come from HUNTER or other mods of mine, just sayin'. Thanks in advance.

Sorry! These came straight from HUNTER and I should have credited:


Edit: and the black bag, if i'm not mistaken, which was brown and I ended up recoloring Razz
avatar
oracle
Signal

Posts : 121
Join date : 2015-11-14
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Tons of Breakables (for those who need them)

Post  Don Vecta on Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:14 pm

The black tables are from the disco table set I made for Never Back Down, the one used in the club. Anyways, I appreciate the shoutout, believe it or not, few of these custom sprites (especially the table set) were made by hand and took time to make them.

_________________

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
avatar
Don Vecta
Moderator

Posts : 1526
Join date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: [RESOURCES] Tons of Breakables (for those who need them)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum