SORR 5.1 AI Editor FAQ

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SORR 5.1 AI Editor FAQ

Post  90sace1 on Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:44 am



Hi, I haven't been able to find any detailed information anywhere on the net (or in the PDF manual for SORR) on the Streets of Rage Remake AI editor, and I wanted an in-depth explanation.

Some of the options are self-explanatory but other's aren't. What does "teamwork" mean for example. What do the evade options do? What's the difference between "Search Weapons" SOR2 or SOR3 style?

Thanks.


Last edited by 90sace1 on Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

90sace1
Galsia

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: SORR 5.1 AI Editor FAQ

Post  Mr.Din on Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:47 pm

While we're at it, I haven't messed with this myself but it looks like you can apply this to mods, anyone plan to crack this one open and give it a shot in maker? Seems like it would be more interesting in mods than the main game.

_________________
avatar
Mr.Din
Jack

Posts : 591
Join date : 2013-01-11
Location : Sin City

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Re: SORR 5.1 AI Editor FAQ

Post  90sace1 on Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:45 pm

Mr.Din wrote:While we're at it, I haven't messed with this myself but it looks like you can apply this to mods, anyone plan to crack this one open and give it a shot in maker? Seems like it would be more interesting in mods than the main game.
This is just a quick observation so it could be totally off, but:

When "teamwork" is on - I think that enemies tend to group together more.

When "evade" is set to "ignore player recovery" - I think that enemies rush closer to the player after knocking the player down (when set to normal, they tend to wait for the player to get back up).

I have no idea what SOR2 vs SOR3 weapon behavior does.

I also noticed that increasing the damage doesn't work in Boss Rush

---

Hopefully someone will show up who has more detaied answers.

90sace1
Galsia

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: SORR 5.1 AI Editor FAQ

Post  DarkThief on Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:00 pm

SOR3 weapon behaviour allows all Galsias/Donovans to pick up weapons (not just SoR1/3).

I kinda like it for consistency, it's a pity similar options aren't available for fatties and signals. (so that they all behave the same re: throwability and slide vulnerability)
avatar
DarkThief
Nora

Posts : 171
Join date : 2013-02-09

Back to top Go down

Re: SORR 5.1 AI Editor FAQ

Post  bazzza on Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:32 pm

DarkThief wrote:SOR3 weapon behaviour allows all Galsias/Donovans to pick up weapons (not just SoR1/3).

I kinda like it for consistency, it's a pity similar options aren't available for fatties and signals. (so that they all behave the same re: throwability and slide vulnerability)

I wish this option would open up for me I done everything I needed to but it still has not opened up for me sucks.
avatar
bazzza
Fog

Posts : 249
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : Gloucester England

Back to top Go down

Re: SORR 5.1 AI Editor FAQ

Post  90sace1 on Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:19 am

bazzza wrote:
DarkThief wrote:SOR3 weapon behaviour allows all Galsias/Donovans to pick up weapons (not just SoR1/3).

I kinda like it for consistency, it's a pity similar options aren't available for fatties and signals. (so that they all behave the same re: throwability and slide vulnerability)

I wish this option would open up for me I done everything I needed to but it still has not opened up for me sucks.
I think you have to purchase everything in the shop to unlock it.

90sace1
Galsia

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: SORR 5.1 AI Editor FAQ

Post  bazzza on Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:20 pm

90sace1 wrote:
bazzza wrote:
DarkThief wrote:SOR3 weapon behaviour allows all Galsias/Donovans to pick up weapons (not just SoR1/3).

I kinda like it for consistency, it's a pity similar options aren't available for fatties and signals. (so that they all behave the same re: throwability and slide vulnerability)

I wish this option would open up for me I done everything I needed to but it still has not opened up for me sucks.
I think you have to purchase everything in the shop to unlock it.

I thought you had to pass all the scenarios on the event mode, or get all gold medals on the boss challenge.
avatar
bazzza
Fog

Posts : 249
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : Gloucester England

Back to top Go down

Re: SORR 5.1 AI Editor FAQ

Post  Mr.Din on Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:04 pm

I'm not sure why it doesn't unlock for you but all I did was beat all four boss rushes with gold medals. I don't have event mode unlocked and haven't even touched survival.

_________________
avatar
Mr.Din
Jack

Posts : 591
Join date : 2013-01-11
Location : Sin City

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Re: SORR 5.1 AI Editor FAQ

Post  Shyning77 on Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:32 pm

Speaking about myself, the AI editor is unlocked. Strange thing is that I didn't fulfill the requirements described in the bugtrack.txt file :

161. Added AI editor, to unlock you have to complete all missions in events mode or boss rush with all gold medals or S ranking in all Survival rounds.

I completed only 1 event, I completed all boss rushes, but without having any gold medal, and I completed all survival rounds with a rank lower than S... Whut?

_________________
avatar
Shyning77
SorR Contributor

Posts : 54
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Liège (Belgium)

Back to top Go down

Re: SORR 5.1 AI Editor FAQ

Post  ArcadeTheHedgehog on Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:30 am

Is there a Saved file with A.I editor unlocked to download?
avatar
ArcadeTheHedgehog
Galsia

Posts : 13
Join date : 2015-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: SORR 5.1 AI Editor FAQ

Post  Shyning77 on Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:22 pm

ArcadeTheHedgehog wrote:Is there a Saved file with A.I editor unlocked to download?
I don't think so.

It seems like, finally, AI editor is unlocked just by purchasing SORmaker Very Happy

_________________
avatar
Shyning77
SorR Contributor

Posts : 54
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Liège (Belgium)

Back to top Go down

Re: SORR 5.1 AI Editor FAQ

Post  ArcadeTheHedgehog on Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:32 pm

Shyning77 wrote:
ArcadeTheHedgehog wrote:Is there a Saved file with A.I editor unlocked to download?
I don't think so.

It seems like, finally, AI editor is unlocked just by purchasing SORmaker Very Happy

Hm.. So I'm guessing I'll never get that think unlocked then. But at least I can still play the game.
avatar
ArcadeTheHedgehog
Galsia

Posts : 13
Join date : 2015-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: SORR 5.1 AI Editor FAQ

Post  Shyning77 on Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:51 pm

It took me only a few plays to unlock everything, so if you're not afraid to loose your scores, I guess you could still start it all over again from scratch. Not sure if it's worth it though, but I personally would do it Razz

_________________
avatar
Shyning77
SorR Contributor

Posts : 54
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Liège (Belgium)

Back to top Go down

Re: SORR 5.1 AI Editor FAQ

Post  Charco on Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:01 pm

ArcadeTheHedgehog wrote:
Shyning77 wrote:
ArcadeTheHedgehog wrote:Is there a Saved file with A.I editor unlocked to download?
I don't think so.

It seems like, finally, AI editor is unlocked just by purchasing SORmaker Very Happy

Hm.. So I'm guessing I'll never get that think unlocked then. But at least I can still play the game.

Why?

_________________
/*
Autor : BoMbErLiNk
Grupo : BoMbErGaMeS
Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
avatar
Charco
Admin

Posts : 939
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: SORR 5.1 AI Editor FAQ

Post  ArcadeTheHedgehog on Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:06 pm

Charco wrote:
ArcadeTheHedgehog wrote:
Shyning77 wrote:
ArcadeTheHedgehog wrote:Is there a Saved file with A.I editor unlocked to download?
I don't think so.

It seems like, finally, AI editor is unlocked just by purchasing SORmaker Very Happy

Hm.. So I'm guessing I'll never get that think unlocked then. But at least I can still play the game.

Why?

Why, you may ask well here's why in order to unlock the AI editor you either beat Boss rush or event mode yes? Well event mode I kept failing some of the missions and boss rush I kept getting Bronze or Silver so unless someone unlocked that along with everything for frustrated people like me who just can't get the job done. Smile that and I'm a lazy f*ck
avatar
ArcadeTheHedgehog
Galsia

Posts : 13
Join date : 2015-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: SORR 5.1 AI Editor FAQ

Post  Shyning77 on Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:49 pm

Shyning77 wrote:It seems like, finally, AI editor is unlocked just by purchasing SORmaker Very Happy

Rolling Eyes

As I said earlier, I didn't beat all missions of Event mode and I didn't beat either Survival or Boss Rush with the highest ranks...

So all you have to do is purchase SORmaker. If you did it already, then you will have to start again with a new save file, if I'm not mistaken.

_________________
avatar
Shyning77
SorR Contributor

Posts : 54
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Liège (Belgium)

Back to top Go down

Re: SORR 5.1 AI Editor FAQ

Post  Charco on Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:32 pm

Yeah just unlock Sormaker.

_________________
/*
Autor : BoMbErLiNk
Grupo : BoMbErGaMeS
Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
avatar
Charco
Admin

Posts : 939
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: SORR 5.1 AI Editor FAQ

Post  ArcadeTheHedgehog on Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:57 pm

Shyning77 wrote:
Shyning77 wrote:It seems like, finally, AI editor is unlocked just by purchasing SORmaker Very Happy

Rolling Eyes

As I said earlier, I didn't beat all missions of Event mode and I didn't beat either Survival or Boss Rush with the highest ranks...

So all you have to do is purchase SORmaker. If you did it already, then you will have to start again with a new save file, if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah, i'm not doing that, but thanks anyway.

_________________
avatar
ArcadeTheHedgehog
Galsia

Posts : 13
Join date : 2015-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: SORR 5.1 AI Editor FAQ

Post  Charco on Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:15 pm

lol ok.

_________________
/*
Autor : BoMbErLiNk
Grupo : BoMbErGaMeS
Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
avatar
Charco
Admin

Posts : 939
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

AI Damage output for individual enemy types

Post  invertedzero on Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:27 pm

Is it possible through this or another hacking tool, to edit inidvidual enemies' behaviour? For example so that you could make a galsia or galsia(boss) do 4x damage but all other enemies remain normal?

I would like to include enemies (mid-level ideally) with increased damage output / different properties, but that don't cause every other enemy to have theirs increased too.

The idea would be that not dissimilar to the original SoR, you could colour rank/name enemies not only according to health but also to damage and behaviour

invertedzero
Newbie

Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-08-07

Back to top Go down

Re: SORR 5.1 AI Editor FAQ

Post  KFCutman on Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:46 am

Aside from the requirements stated, do I just delete the savegame.sor and the AI Editor will be unlocked?

_________________
I hate you signatures! Everyone bloody hates you!

-teh deemomanz wuz hr3
avatar
KFCutman
Donovan

Posts : 69
Join date : 2014-03-22
Location : Dr.Wahwee's Wadar Woom

Back to top Go down

Re: SORR 5.1 AI Editor FAQ

Post  bazzza on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:16 am

KFCutman wrote:Aside from the requirements stated, do I just delete the savegame.sor and the AI Editor will be unlocked?

You got to buy it at the shop.
avatar
bazzza
Fog

Posts : 249
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : Gloucester England

Back to top Go down

Re: SORR 5.1 AI Editor FAQ

Post  KFCutman on Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:11 pm

Buy what? Buy SORMaker from the shop? I already bought it, and I still don't have AI Editor unlocked.

_________________
I hate you signatures! Everyone bloody hates you!

-teh deemomanz wuz hr3
avatar
KFCutman
Donovan

Posts : 69
Join date : 2014-03-22
Location : Dr.Wahwee's Wadar Woom

Back to top Go down

Re: SORR 5.1 AI Editor FAQ

Post  bazzza on Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:36 pm

KFCutman wrote:Buy what? Buy SORMaker from the shop? I already bought it, and I still don't have AI Editor unlocked.

For me it opened up when I purchased the Pallet editor.
avatar
bazzza
Fog

Posts : 249
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : Gloucester England

Back to top Go down

Re: SORR 5.1 AI Editor FAQ

Post  Security on Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:06 am

From what i 've seen:

1) Search for food makes enemies pick up food (?), but i didn't notice for certain. The only thing i am certain is that i saw exactly this happening in one of the mods i have played...
2) Search for weapons. Setting it to no, you prevent enemy weapon users from using them. Setting them in 3, makes them pick up weapons all the time, sometimes causing me to loose them, too. 2, i didn't understand what it does...
3) X and Y axis speed, the lower the value, the slower the enemies. Don't overdo it though, since too slow means they take a lot of time to reenter the main area when they are thrown in the borderlines of the screen.
4) Blocking frequency. The lower the value, the more of a sitting duck enemies become.
5) Evade. I didn't understand ANYTHING on this setting.
6) Damage. Leave it to Remake, the default. You don't want more punishment, trust me.
7) Teamwork. I put it on for a challenge, but i didn't notice ANYTHING.
Cool Apply changes to enemies, bosses, both is pretty much, what it says. Both is the ideal.
9) Main, Survival, Sormaker. For main game, survival mode and ONLY survival, no boss rush or event challenges and mods, respectively.

I would love to hear word from someone knowing more. Especially on Evade, Food Search, Teamwork and what Sor2 weapon does...
avatar
Security
Signal

Posts : 125
Join date : 2016-03-08
Location : Syndicate Headquarters

Back to top Go down

Re: SORR 5.1 AI Editor FAQ

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum