Alien Vs Predator: Streets of rage new mod (Updated to 5.1)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: Alien Vs Predator: Streets of rage new mod (Updated to 5.1)

Post  zakforradio on Tue May 15, 2018 7:03 am

Cm_Blast wrote:
zakforradio wrote:Yea, "Fists of the Street" is one of my all time favorites. People think its corny or it doesn't fit Sorr but I admire the creativity. I also like to play Sorr and be transported into a fantasy world. Mame Arcade games Rock! I'll never get tired of them. Cm_Blast may I request something? Hehe it's not really fitting with the Sega theme, but could we have a Super Mario Bros. mod? Thanks in advance.

Translating a platforming game it's also hard. Any beat em up only require copy and paste, but the platformings requires to create the floor to walk in. A simple copy paste it does not work because would look too bad. Just like those Sonic mods and how they are great visually.

At some point I was thinking a dynamite headdy one (awesome game, better music), but I don't know if I will dare to do it.

Did you try this Super Mario for Mame? If it helps at all... Vs. Super Mario Bros. (set SM4-4 E). But if it was possible to do the Sonic Mod, one can still dream right?
zakforradio
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast on Tue May 15, 2018 12:13 pm

zakforradio wrote:

Did you try this Super Mario for Mame? If it helps at all... Vs. Super Mario Bros. (set SM4-4 E). But if it was possible to do the Sonic Mod, one can still dream right?

If I ever do a platforming game I'll do the Dynamite Headdy one. It's an awesome game; hard (US did similar as with Sor 3 = inflated HP for bosses, but not that exaggerated, although they cut all the dialogues for some reason) and with a very good sountrack (listed to "You re Izayoi").

But yes; doing some mario scenes should be much more easy that with Sonic (probably). The only thing needed it's an expanded floor to walk on.

I prefer the Dynamite headdy one because the music, the bosses and the set up of the game; it's like if you are in a theater watching people acting (in fact, the ending suggests that everything was a play).

All of this it's a big "if" (If I do a mod); who knows if I ever do it.

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Persephone on Tue May 15, 2018 12:51 pm

I agree with cm_blast. Transforming a platform games to SORR is not easy. As for platform games, I love "Nemo" from arcade console. Especially on stage 4 (police station) has a great soundtrack Smile
Persephone
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Persephone on Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:23 pm

cm_blast, did you know if this statue can be destroyed in original game? Because I can't destroy it on your MOD Shocked

Persephone
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast on Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:28 pm

Persephone wrote:cm_blast, did you know if this statue can be destroyed in original game? Because I can't destroy it on your MOD Shocked

The original can be destroyed, but here it's only part of the background.

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum