Double Dragon II: The Advance Megamix by WSE

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Double Dragon II: The Advance Megamix by WSE

Post  bazzza on Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:28 pm

Mr.Din wrote:
bazzza wrote:Hey Donnie great mod no in fact awesome mod, one slight hitch though. I encountered a small problem when you select the starting stage at the start of the game, you choose the path with the ladder and then when you get to level 2 scene 2 (factory i think) you have a choice of paths you want to go. Well it seems you can only go up and not take the path to the right it seems like it is blocked by the scenery. I tried jumping walking along the edge ended up losing two lives it might be an issue with 5.1 I am not sure you would know more than I would. Then again I could be just being stupid and missing something simple.
There isn't a second path, SoRR has a habit of using both arrows even if the path to the right/left is blocked off.

Oh right O.K yes sorry I am an idiot. Embarassed
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta on Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:57 pm

bazzza wrote:Hey Donnie great mod no in fact awesome mod, one slight hitch though. I encountered a small problem when you select the starting stage at the start of the game, you choose the path with the ladder and then when you get to level 2 scene 2 (factory i think) you have a choice of paths you want to go. Well it seems you can only go up and not take the path to the right it seems like it is blocked by the scenery. I tried jumping walking along the edge ended up losing two lives it might be an issue with 5.1 I am not sure you would know more than I would. Then again I could be just being stupid and missing something simple.

Yeah, you only can go up since it's supposed to be a no-scrolling scene. I'll make that scene to end automatically with the non-scrolling scene trick I've found.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza on Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:49 pm

Don Vecta wrote:

Yeah, you only can go up since it's supposed to be a no-scrolling scene. I'll make that scene to end automatically with the non-scrolling scene trick I've found.

sorry for the trouble, also on the same stage I mentioned boss fight seems rather easy, you can actually knock Bear into the pit on the left of the screen ending the stage. Just seems to me a bit weak to me. Is there a way you could say extend the scene so there is no way for him to knocked into the pit.
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta on Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:13 am

bazzza wrote:
Don Vecta wrote:

sorry for the trouble, also on the same stage I mentioned boss fight seems rather easy, you can actually knock Bear into the pit on  the left of the screen ending the stage. Just seems to me a bit weak to me. Is there a way you could say extend the scene so there is no way for him to knocked into the pit.

Actually, that's the objective. Bear combined with a judo and some suits can be a pain in the ass if you don't dispose of them quickly. The mod itself can be a lot tougher in next scenes and this is only the stage 2, so... yeah, nothing wrong in doing a shortcut. Wink

Now, you can make an achievement/trophy by yourself and try to beat him without dropping him. Wink

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza on Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:04 pm

Don Vecta wrote:
bazzza wrote:
Don Vecta wrote:

sorry for the trouble, also on the same stage I mentioned boss fight seems rather easy, you can actually knock Bear into the pit on  the left of the screen ending the stage. Just seems to me a bit weak to me. Is there a way you could say extend the scene so there is no way for him to knocked into the pit.

Actually, that's the objective. Bear combined with a judo and some suits can be a pain in the ass if you don't dispose of them quickly. The mod itself can be a lot tougher in next scenes and this is only the stage 2, so... yeah, nothing wrong in doing a shortcut. Wink

Now, you can make an achievement/trophy by yourself and try to beat him without dropping him. Wink

Yeah you got a point there Donnie, it does get a lot harder later on and your right as well Bear, Suits and Judo is a pretty annoying combo so nothing like a shortcut every now and again. Sorry for the complaints but awesome mod by the way and thank you. Very Happy
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  HeroBorn on Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:13 am

I've downloaded it. I'll definitely give this a shot soon.
HeroBorn
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco on Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:35 am

Finally played this with my friend for the first time the other night, great fun! The music is superb, where did you get it from? The backgrounds were great too. Really enjoyed it Smile

On the second route, I think it's the one based on Super DD, we reached a Chintown stage. Just before we got to the boss we were kicked back to the start of the stage and had to do it all over again.

On the third route, I'm not sure if there is supposed to be an end scene or not but it went straight back to the title screen after defeating the boss.

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta on Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:47 pm

Charco wrote:Finally played this with my friend for the first time the other night, great fun! The music is superb, where did you get it from? The backgrounds were great too. Really enjoyed it  Smile

On the second route, I think it's the one based on Super DD, we reached a Chintown stage. Just before we got to the boss we were kicked back to the start of the stage and had to do it all over again.

On the third route, I'm not sure if there is supposed to be an end scene or not but it went straight back to the title screen after defeating the boss.

Okay, cool. Thanks for the feedback. Gonna check these bugs that obviously might be tied up with the upgrade to v1.2.

The music is from the Double Dragon 2 Arranged Soundtrack, is pretty awesome, isn't it?

Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  HeroBorn on Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:13 am

I'm enjoying this mod thus far! I'm enjoying the music greatly. I have one more route to complete! I have a question. Please forgive me for posting this question here. I wasn't sure where to type this question. Do any of you know where I can download Bare Knuckle IV?
HeroBorn
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din on Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:34 am

HeroBorn wrote:I'm enjoying this mod thus far! I'm enjoying the music greatly. I have one more route to complete! I have a question. Please forgive me for posting this question here. I wasn't sure where to type this question. Do any of you know where I can download Bare Knuckle IV?
There's a Bare Knuckle IV?

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  HeroBorn on Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:53 am

I've been seeing it on YouTube. I also seen video of the person who made a soundtrack for it. One of the comments was that it was on the old bombergames site.
HeroBorn
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top