The Random Blabber Topic

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Random Blabber Topic

Post  Saven on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:41 pm

Just talk about random shit in here. It can be actual news events or the shit you took five minutes ago.

_________________
avatar
Saven
Forum Elder

Posts : 1283
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : Streets of Rage

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Blabber Topic

Post  Benny26 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:29 am

The "Who is Online" tab at the front of the forum is pretty good.

_________________
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
avatar
Benny26
Admin

Posts : 449
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : Leeds, UK

http://www.sorrcommunity.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Blabber Topic

Post  Saven on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:27 am

At the time of this post, I checked the avatars of all the users so far and noticed that they are all Final Fantasy related. Laughing


_________________
avatar
Saven
Forum Elder

Posts : 1283
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : Streets of Rage

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Blabber Topic

Post  Ricky on Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:49 am

I'm not sure how the forum asks or figures out the background image for this site, but if you want that greyscale picture to fit on all screen-sizes as a full screen image, insert this into the css code:

Code:
-webkit-background-size: cover;

In my opinion it would look better ^^ but no biggy Very Happy

_________________


www.rickythomas.co.uk
www.blog.rickythomas.co.uk
avatar
Ricky
Galsia

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-01-10
Location : Leeds, United Kingdom

http://www.rickythomas.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Blabber Topic

Post  Charco on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:59 pm

Benny26 wrote:The "Who is Online" tab at the front of the forum is pretty good.

That is pretty cool the way it shows the map.

_________________
/*
Autor : BoMbErLiNk
Grupo : BoMbErGaMeS
Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
avatar
Charco
Admin

Posts : 926
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Blabber Topic

Post  JoyJoyfulRabbit on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:01 pm

Saven wrote:At the time of this post, I checked the avatars of all the users so far and noticed that they are all Final Fantasy related. Laughing


Welcome to Final Fantasy! Laughing
avatar
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Fog

Posts : 247
Join date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Blabber Topic

Post  Benny26 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:29 pm

Ricky wrote:I'm not sure how the forum asks or figures out the background image for this site, but if you want that greyscale picture to fit on all screen-sizes as a full screen image, insert this into the css code:

Code:
-webkit-background-size: cover;

In my opinion it would look better ^^ but no biggy Very Happy

Yeah, It's only a small picture. Thanks for the code though, I'll look into that Smile

Edit: Was unsuccessful. Must work a little different on here.

_________________
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
avatar
Benny26
Admin

Posts : 449
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : Leeds, UK

http://www.sorrcommunity.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Blabber Topic

Post  Benny26 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:05 pm

Finally fixed that strange partitioning between posts now anyway Very Happy

(Sneaky double post) What a Face

_________________
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
avatar
Benny26
Admin

Posts : 449
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : Leeds, UK

http://www.sorrcommunity.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Blabber Topic

Post  JoyJoyfulRabbit on Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:18 pm

First Pokemon X Y in 3D. I missed 2D... silent
avatar
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Fog

Posts : 247
Join date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Blabber Topic

Post  Saven on Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:41 pm

Benny26 wrote:Finally fixed that strange partitioning between posts now anyway Very Happy

(Sneaky double post) What a Face

BANNED!

_________________
avatar
Saven
Forum Elder

Posts : 1283
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : Streets of Rage

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Blabber Topic

Post  Benny26 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:53 pm

Saven wrote:BANNED!

Noooo......wait a minute Suspect

_________________
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
avatar
Benny26
Admin

Posts : 449
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : Leeds, UK

http://www.sorrcommunity.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Blabber Topic

Post  Don Vecta on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:13 pm

BTW, I only have to say something: YIPEEKIYAY, MOTHERFUCKER~!

_________________

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
avatar
Don Vecta
Moderator

Posts : 1518
Join date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Blabber Topic

Post  Saven on Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:30 am

US Government warns computer users to disable Java as hackers are exploiting a security branch within it

_________________
avatar
Saven
Forum Elder

Posts : 1283
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : Streets of Rage

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Blabber Topic

Post  Charco on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:53 pm

www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-01-15-after-blaming-video-games-for-school-massacres-the-nra-has-made-an-ios-shooting-game

_________________
/*
Autor : BoMbErLiNk
Grupo : BoMbErGaMeS
Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
avatar
Charco
Admin

Posts : 926
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Blabber Topic

Post  Saven on Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:14 pm

Charco wrote:www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-01-15-after-blaming-video-games-for-school-massacres-the-nra-has-made-an-ios-shooting-game

Laughing Laughing

_________________
avatar
Saven
Forum Elder

Posts : 1283
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : Streets of Rage

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Blabber Topic

Post  Emthree on Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:30 pm

As stupid as this can sound, the NRA making a shooting range game isn't as self-contradictory as it seems. Wayne Lapierre blamed "a callous, corrupt, and corrupting shadow industry that sells and sows violence against own people, through vicious violent video games", he didn't say all games are vicious and violence-inducing. And for them, guns =/= violence. So from their point of view, it all makes sense. Even if they are wrong from ours albino

_________________
What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face creepy, aren't they ?
avatar
Emthree
Galsia

Posts : 20
Join date : 2013-01-12
Location : Strasbourg, France

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Blabber Topic

Post  Saven on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:51 pm

Emthree wrote:As stupid as this can sound, the NRA making a shooting range game isn't as self-contradictory as it seems. Wayne Lapierre blamed "a callous, corrupt, and corrupting shadow industry that sells and sows violence against own people, through vicious violent video games", he didn't say all games are vicious and violence-inducing. And for them, guns =/= violence. So from their point of view, it all makes sense. Even if they are wrong from ours albino

But what this ironic is that they blamed video games for the recent school shooting as well.

_________________
avatar
Saven
Forum Elder

Posts : 1283
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : Streets of Rage

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Blabber Topic

Post  Emthree on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:58 pm

Saven wrote:
Emthree wrote:As stupid as this can sound, the NRA making a shooting range game isn't as self-contradictory as it seems. Wayne Lapierre blamed "a callous, corrupt, and corrupting shadow industry that sells and sows violence against own people, through vicious violent video games", he didn't say all games are vicious and violence-inducing. And for them, guns =/= violence. So from their point of view, it all makes sense. Even if they are wrong from ours albino

But what this ironic is that they blamed video games for the recent school shooting as well.

They blamed violent video games, not all of them. They are wrong anyway, but that's another question.

_________________
What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face creepy, aren't they ?
avatar
Emthree
Galsia

Posts : 20
Join date : 2013-01-12
Location : Strasbourg, France

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Blabber Topic

Post  Saven on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:55 am



This is me right about now. Mad

_________________
avatar
Saven
Forum Elder

Posts : 1283
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : Streets of Rage

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Blabber Topic

Post  Saven on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:38 pm

Top 25 Worst Gaming Setups

Best one:
Spoiler:

Literally a fucking Iwata portrait hanging in someone's basement LMAO

_________________
avatar
Saven
Forum Elder

Posts : 1283
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : Streets of Rage

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Blabber Topic

Post  Benny26 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:00 pm

Saven wrote:Top 25 Worst Gaming Setups

Laughing Laughing Laughing That was seriously funny...my favs:

Spoiler:

I can't go anywhere near our cat's box let alone sit next it...


Kudos for the setup but damn Laughing


So that's why i use my bin...I forgot Laughing


"Rape Dungeon" just had me in stitches

_________________
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
avatar
Benny26
Admin

Posts : 449
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : Leeds, UK

http://www.sorrcommunity.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Blabber Topic

Post  badjab326 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:36 pm

Saven wrote:Top 25 Worst Gaming Setups

Best one:
Spoiler:

Literally a fucking Iwata portrait hanging in someone's basement LMAO
The picture and chalked writing of "RArE SUX" are just icing on the cake.

Also the one with all the empty bottles and trash reminds me of a friend of mine's setup. It's basically the same just with more clothes, a matress and an Xbox360 instead of a PC.

_________________
avatar
badjab326
Forum Elder

Posts : 618
Join date : 2013-01-10
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Blabber Topic

Post  Charco on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:03 pm

Mine looks like The Ritz compared to these! Razz

_________________
/*
Autor : BoMbErLiNk
Grupo : BoMbErGaMeS
Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
avatar
Charco
Admin

Posts : 926
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Blabber Topic

Post  Mr. Sunset on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:49 pm

Saven wrote:Top 25 Worst Gaming Setups

Best one:
Spoiler:

Literally a fucking Iwata portrait hanging in someone's basement LMAO

Wow, thanks for posting this one. It's been a while since I saw those pics. Still very funny, even if some of them are probably faked.

On another note, break is over and it's back to class for me, yet I couldn't be happier.
avatar
Mr. Sunset
Galsia

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Valrico, FL

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Blabber Topic

Post  Saven on Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:08 pm

Weird when I find out that someone at my own school also plays SORR.

_________________
avatar
Saven
Forum Elder

Posts : 1283
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : Streets of Rage

Back to top Go down

Re: The Random Blabber Topic

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum