Streets of Rage Remake mod - The Punisher

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Streets of Rage Remake mod - The Punisher

Post  Don Vecta on Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:43 pm

Keep only one Gaulle but with bar and half for Mania and the rest of the mooks normally. We don't need two Gaulles

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkThief on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:35 am

Don Vecta wrote:Caj and me discovered it. The No Item feature locks the slot, thus they won't steal anything. I set it on purpose on many on my mods, like the Survival Mode in Subway Mayhem.

Hmm, interesting. Maybe that explains the huge difference in food grabbing between various mods - eg. on Way of the Warrior it happened 2-3 times at most over 12 runs, whereas on Fists of the Street it happens every stage unless you take it quickly. (in some cases it gets grabbed within 1-2 secs of being revealed)
DarkThief
Nora

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:24 pm

I changed the "only 2 players" for "hard or Above" of all enemies except the two Mr.X (they still "only 2 players"), and rise up a little the life of the gunners (just a little).

At the end I'll just leave the mod as is, without changing the cast.

Just want to do this balance and end this once and for all.

Fixed it the blur area in the elevator and the second elevator scene (through hidden level) now send you to the proper zone.
Plus now I increase the speed of the elevator, so if you kill quickly all the enemies you don't need to wait for so long.

By the way, now the enemies don't will grab food. In zones without food they still "auto". <-- If you see one guy taking food tell me.

I didn't test it yet, so if someone encounter something wrong report. This time I added all the galsias.pal (I hope).

Cm_Blast
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast on Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:44 am

I have a problem with 4share (A warning copyright stuff), so for now most of my mods (all fantasy mods) can't be downloaded using 4share, only skydrive.

If someone want the mod I can upload it elsewhere.

Cm_Blast
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  KFCutman on Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:25 pm

Ugh, well that sucks. You could try Sendspace or Mediafire.

-teh deemomanz wuz hr3
KFCutman
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast on Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:12 pm

I talked to someone about this: 4share just can detect the name and the size of the files, but no the content, So I decided to re-upload all the mods to 4share again, but I'm gonna change their names, for example:
Sorr: TP
Sorr: TKOF
Sorr: C&D
Sorr: TSA

For "The Punisher", "The King of dragons", "Cadillacs & Dinosaurs", "The Simpsons Arcade" etc...

I will upload all the mods over time.

This mod was reuploaded in 4share. Now is called Sorr - TP, but the original folder still called "The punisher".

The rest of my mod were reuploaded and their links updated.

Cm_Blast
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  cabo-hicks on Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:42 pm

great! Wink

cabo-hicks
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  DEIA GAMES on Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:34 pm

mr (Cm_Blast) your selected stages for your mod is very nice. you  have good tact . Very Happy
DEIA GAMES
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast on Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:12 pm

Another update, another set of custom items.

Even those.

The first post with the new link to 4share is updated.

Reuploaded the whole mod, the new palette (grenadier-biker-Buddy and the new boss to remplace the Abadede).

Cm_Blast
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta on Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:46 pm

something to play tonight Very Happy

EDIT: Played it.

Well, mod is fun, I felt it more enjoyable myself. Just like the others remade mods, the custom breakable items bring a lot back to life. Shame my cast of characters I suggested was never considered, though.

While I see the mod made great use of the breakable items, I believe the mod could also have get more benefit from the new platform build, especially in the train stage.

Also, the final credits can have the new feature to have the credits scrolling without having the character there, removing the lifebars and able to cancel the whole scroll with the press of a button.

Regardless, it is still a gorgeous mod, still not exploited to the max, but definitely better than the last build.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast on Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:36 pm

Don Vecta wrote:something to play tonight Very Happy

EDIT: Played it.

Well, mod is fun, I felt it more enjoyable myself. Just like the others remade mods, the custom breakable items bring a lot back to life. Shame my cast of characters I suggested was never considered, though.

While I see the mod made great use of the breakable items, I believe the mod could also have get more benefit from the new platform build, especially in the train stage.

Also, the final credits can have the new feature to have the credits scrolling without having the character there, removing the lifebars and able to cancel the whole scroll with the press of a button.

Regardless, it is still a gorgeous mod, still not exploited to the max, but definitely better than the last build.

I'm not sure about the yellow thing, that's something I didn't research too much yet and I don't know how the IA react to this neither.

The final credits, I wanted the character being there like in the original game (at least in 1 ending) but I know one mod that will use this feature for sure.

Thanks for replay it again.

Cm_Blast
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta on Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:09 pm

no problem

playthrough

Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:15 am

Played through this with my buddy last night, the breakable objects add a lot to the game, really good fun!

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta on Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:37 pm

I had some free time so wanted to play a mod. I was craving for Captain Commando, but I think I'll wait for its v5.1 update instead (if Cm_Blast makes it, that's it).

So, since there's no updated CC, decided to do a run in The Punisher with Zan (I'm trying to master him) and boy, found some awesome discoveries in his gameplay by using guns.

You see, they can basically have a 3-spray shooting without losing any ammo (it is possible to do this even when the weapon ran out of ammo), which make the RPG and the pea shooter particularly useful.

Anyways, waiting for Captain Commando next. Razz

Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast on Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:09 am

I would like to add a bit of platforming in the train so I can merge some scenes there.

Is funny seeing people triggering enemies instead confronting the boss directly.

Cm_Blast
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top