Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City

Post  Saven on Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:26 pm

Yeah, that's an old bug. Try to go to 5.1 if you haven't already.

Off-topic, you should use this for your avatar. Razz


avatar
Saven
Forum Elder

Posts : 1293
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : Streets of Rage

Back to top Go down

Re: Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City

Post  Don Vecta on Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:34 pm

Saven wrote:Yeah, that's an old bug. Try to go to 5.1 if you haven't already.

Off-topic, you should use this for your avatar. Razz



Legendary Irving R. Schyster. Cool

_________________

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
avatar
Don Vecta
Moderator

Posts : 1532
Join date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City

Post  CajNatalie on Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:10 pm

I'd like to get this mod but the first link is getting me an Internet AIDS warning from the hosting site and the second just redirects to the host site's main page.

Any better file hosts for it?
avatar
CajNatalie
Hakuyo

Posts : 322
Join date : 2013-02-10
Location : The Ceiling

https://beam.pro/NattyCat

Back to top Go down

Re: Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City

Post  bazzza on Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:40 pm

CajNatalie wrote:I'd like to get this mod but the first link is getting me an Internet AIDS warning from the hosting site and the second just redirects to the host site's main page.

Any better file hosts for it?


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1w4zMvi1BBkcWJyMTU1RHVQR3c/view?usp=sharing here you go Very Happy
avatar
bazzza
Electra

Posts : 250
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : Gloucester England

Back to top Go down

Re: Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City

Post  CajNatalie on Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:45 pm

Bazzza strikes again when someone's looking for a mirror, thank you.
avatar
CajNatalie
Hakuyo

Posts : 322
Join date : 2013-02-10
Location : The Ceiling

https://beam.pro/NattyCat

Back to top Go down

Re: Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City

Post  Tarma on Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:13 pm

Thank you for trying this mod.

I am now working on a new version based on Don Vecta's advices. Anyway, if you see any gamebreaker or any issue, feel free to tell.
avatar
Tarma
Nora

Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-06-16
Location : France

http://neogeospirit.pagesperso-orange.fr/

Back to top Go down

Re: Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City

Post  CajNatalie on Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:07 pm


Was I given an old version? I skimmed through and someone mentioned Abadede losing these clones.
<_<

Requesting newest version without this game breaker, anyone? =P
Because you know the mod's main links don't work for me.
avatar
CajNatalie
Hakuyo

Posts : 322
Join date : 2013-02-10
Location : The Ceiling

https://beam.pro/NattyCat

Back to top Go down

Re: Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City

Post  bazzza on Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:52 pm

CajNatalie wrote:
Was I given an old version? I skimmed through and someone mentioned Abadede losing these clones.
<_<

Requesting newest version without this game breaker, anyone? =P
Because you know the mod's main links don't work for me.

Shit sorry Caj, I thought it was the newest version Embarassed Crying or Very sad
avatar
bazzza
Electra

Posts : 250
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : Gloucester England

Back to top Go down

Re: Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City

Post  Tarma on Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:07 pm

CajNatalie, I have uploaded v2.1 version again, I did not delete it on my hard disc drive.
http://www.filedropper.com/rescuemetrocity21
avatar
Tarma
Nora

Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-06-16
Location : France

http://neogeospirit.pagesperso-orange.fr/

Back to top Go down

Re: Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City

Post  CajNatalie on Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:13 am

A-ha, a fresh link that works.
Very appreciated. Very Happy
avatar
CajNatalie
Hakuyo

Posts : 322
Join date : 2013-02-10
Location : The Ceiling

https://beam.pro/NattyCat

Back to top Go down

Re: Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City

Post  CajNatalie on Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:09 pm

Don Vecta wrote:Okay, I'm playing it, game has a gamebreaker. Some Signal-1 is stuck somewhere else at Industrial Area and not even an enemy drop will wake him up. Oddly enough, his shadow is walking up there.

This game-breaker's still in there, and neither viewable nor triggerable in Maker.
Was playing solo on stream and now I'm just not going to be able to put it on YT because it would just be embarrassing for you; having it put on display like that.

Just what did you do man? Hacked the smk but screwed it up? o.o
I had to put in an early END SCENE just to make it move forward.

Since the Signal is not visible in Maker nor included in enemy counts, the only way to fix this kind of thing is to trash the smk and build fresh.
I recommend keeping two windows of Maker open so you can easily look at the old scene and reproduce it without forgetting anything.
avatar
CajNatalie
Hakuyo

Posts : 322
Join date : 2013-02-10
Location : The Ceiling

https://beam.pro/NattyCat

Back to top Go down

Re: Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City

Post  KFCutman on Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:41 am

Seems like a nice mod, I'll try it when I finish the Battle for Rio patch.


Tarma wrote:CajNatalie, I have uploaded v2.1 version again, I did not delete it on my hard disc drive.
http://www.filedropper.com/rescuemetrocity21


As a side note, both of the links appear to be dead, so maybe you should move the link above to the main post.

_________________
I hate you signatures! Everyone bloody hates you!

-teh deemomanz wuz hr3
avatar
KFCutman
Donovan

Posts : 69
Join date : 2014-03-22
Location : Dr.Wahwee's Wadar Woom

Back to top Go down

Re: Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City

Post  Tarma on Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:25 pm

Yes, I will edit the first post. Smile

CajNatalie wrote:I recommend keeping two windows of Maker open so you can easily look at the old scene and reproduce it without forgetting anything.
Thank you, good idea. I cannot fix this only with SoR Maker. I don't what I did.
avatar
Tarma
Nora

Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-06-16
Location : France

http://neogeospirit.pagesperso-orange.fr/

Back to top Go down

Re: Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City

Post  Doctrine Dark on Wed May 25, 2016 3:09 pm

Its Mod is amazing, you took great care with the music, history, rich in detail making the crossover between Streets of Rage + Final Fight in an epic encounter. 10/10 of Fun. Very Happy
avatar
Doctrine Dark
Galsia

Posts : 8
Join date : 2016-05-18
Location : Nowhere

Back to top Go down

Re: Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City

Post  Tarma on Wed May 25, 2016 10:32 pm

Thank you for your feedback. Smile

I am currently working hard on the brand new v3.0.
avatar
Tarma
Nora

Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-06-16
Location : France

http://neogeospirit.pagesperso-orange.fr/

Back to top Go down

Stage 4 BUG !

Post  webdrow on Tue May 31, 2016 8:12 pm

Stage 4 - along the highway
in the second part which has several robots close to the stage the character hangs in the corner using special attacks and over. causing crash.
avatar
webdrow
Newbie

Posts : 2
Join date : 2016-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City

Post  Ducobson on Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:19 am

Tarma wrote:Thank you for your feedback. Smile

I am currently working hard on the brand new v3.0.

Hi Tarma, I'm glad you're back at work.
Instead of doing another update to your mod, why do not you make a completely new one?
I'm sure with your skills you be able to do a great job! Wink

Ducobson
Donovan

Posts : 72
Join date : 2013-07-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City

Post  Tarma on Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:27 pm

webdrow wrote:Stage 4 - along the highway
in the second part which has several robots close to the stage the character hangs in the corner using special attacks and over. causing crash.
Hmm... Do you play Streets of Rage remake v5.1?

Ducobson wrote:
Tarma wrote:Thank you for your feedback. Smile

I am currently working hard on the brand new v3.0.

Hi Tarma, I'm glad you're back at work.
Instead of doing another update to your mod, why do not you make a completely new one?
I'm sure with your skills you be able to do a great job! Wink
I prefer to improve my mod because I had very precious advices here. It will be a very, very big update.
avatar
Tarma
Nora

Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-06-16
Location : France

http://neogeospirit.pagesperso-orange.fr/

Back to top Go down

Re: Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City

Post  Don Vecta on Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:51 pm

Okay, you spark me intrigued. Looking forward to it.

_________________

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
avatar
Don Vecta
Moderator

Posts : 1532
Join date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City

Post  webdrow on Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:38 am

[quote="Tarma"]
webdrow wrote:Stage 4 - along the highway
in the second part which has several robots close to the stage the character hangs in the corner using special attacks and over. causing crash.
Hmm... Do you play Streets of Rage remake v5.1?


upgrade to version 5.1 and is now OK . Thanks for the tip. enjoyed the mod join SoR with Final Fight was great! I will be following new updates! Very Happy
avatar
webdrow
Newbie

Posts : 2
Join date : 2016-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City

Post  Ducobson on Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:48 pm

Tarma wrote:
Ducobson wrote:
Tarma wrote:Thank you for your feedback. Smile

I am currently working hard on the brand new v3.0.

Hi Tarma, I'm glad you're back at work.
Instead of doing another update to your mod, why do not you make a completely new one?
I'm sure with your skills you be able to do a great job! Wink
I prefer to improve my mod because I had very precious advices here. It will be a very, very big update.

Ok, we will wait your update. Wink
But the fact remains that the new mods are very few, now all modders think only to update those already made and basically an update is always a heated soup.
After Battle for Rio 1 & 2 I was hoping to see something new, patience.

Ducobson
Donovan

Posts : 72
Join date : 2013-07-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City

Post  Tarma on Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:00 pm

Rescue Metro City v3.0 will not be a heated soup. It will be a lobster bisque. Razz
avatar
Tarma
Nora

Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-06-16
Location : France

http://neogeospirit.pagesperso-orange.fr/

Back to top Go down

Re: Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City

Post  Tarma on Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:14 pm

Ducobson wrote:After Battle for Rio 1 & 2 I was hoping to see something new, patience.
I think people who wait new will not be disappointed too much. Smile

avatar
Tarma
Nora

Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-06-16
Location : France

http://neogeospirit.pagesperso-orange.fr/

Back to top Go down

Re: Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City

Post  celestinx on Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:22 am

Tarma wrote:
Ducobson wrote:After Battle for Rio 1 & 2 I was hoping to see something new, patience.
I think people who wait new will not be disappointed too much. Smile


Hmm yummy food from the floor, possible even the bin, lets eat it for extra strength!
If the syndicate really wanted to stop Axel they would poison a chicken and put it in the bin...

The screen prints of the stages look good. Cool
avatar
celestinx
Signal

Posts : 132
Join date : 2013-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City

Post  Tarma on Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:11 pm

I hope they are. Smile Here are more screens of Rescue Metro City v3.0 and I go back to my work.

avatar
Tarma
Nora

Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-06-16
Location : France

http://neogeospirit.pagesperso-orange.fr/

Back to top Go down

Re: Streets of Rage: Rescue Metro City

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum