| Sor Maximum of Rage 1.2 | 2015 |

View previous topic View next topic Go down

| Sor Maximum of Rage 1.2 | 2015 |

Post  xRainmakerRSx on Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:15 pm

- Once again thanks to all players and friends who continue to play 'maximum of rage' and help to improve this game!

download links:
=============================================
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=EB1146A5F0F2571E%21804
4shared.com/rar/qfLo3SF8ba/sor_maximum_of_rage_12.html

You can put 'palettes' ​​inside the mod folder and just copy out the one you want to use, clean and easy! Very Happy

======================================

[Once again special thanks to Don Vecta and many others by reviews and updates]

Last edited by xRainmakerRSx on Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:10 pm; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : new updates and links)

| sor r maximum carnage | sor  metal slug special edition | 2015 updates an new layouts |
xRainmakerRSx
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Re: | Sor Maximum of Rage 1.2 | 2015 |

Post  DarkThief on Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:30 pm

I still have the original version of this...it's still kicking my arse too Razz (finished it with Rudra on the 1st continue but she has magic, so I've been trying with Skate 2 and my best try is just short of x2 on X)
DarkThief
Nora

Back to top Go down

Post  xRainmakerRSx on Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:30 pm

DarkThief wrote:I still have the original version of this...it's still kicking my arse too Razz (finished it with Rudra on the 1st continue but she has magic, so I've been trying with Skate 2 and my best try is just short of x2 on X)

That's cool! You should know that I have some friends here in my neighborhood (1984 class too) do not give up the original version! I personally love it, but I considered the majority opinion about being very difficult, especially stage7 boss. For this reason I changed it and decided to fix some minor bugs and graphics create a "PATCH" called "no easy food" which is how I like to play now because for me the mod is very easy on your current standard! Try this patch to me sounds more fair this time =] and of course thanks for the correction on this page my friend!

| sor r maximum carnage | sor  metal slug special edition | 2015 updates an new layouts |
xRainmakerRSx
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkThief on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:12 pm

Phew Razz (forgot fullscreen in the heat of the moment ><)

Strange how everything goes right sometimes near the end...dropped a few to the robots and in the park, yet comparatively few on the boss rush and the final stage. Oh well, at least I can tick it off now Razz
DarkThief
Nora

Back to top Go down

Post  realnabarl on Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:01 pm

Yes, I love Jet-3 + Bear + Donovans too.

realnabarl
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  xRainmakerRSx on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:04 am

DarkThief wrote:Phew Razz (forgot fullscreen in the heat of the moment ><)

Strange how everything goes right sometimes near the end...dropped a few to the robots and in the park, yet comparatively few on the boss rush and the final stage. Oh well, at least I can tick it off now Razz

LoL! this is amazing ! =D congratulations DarkThief! you are de one man ! lol ! many people like it !

xRainmakerRSx
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta on Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:57 am

Chinese dude run using Shiva and Ash. Great run!

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjQ1NzgwNDky.html

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkThief on Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:59 pm

New game-breaker for 5.1 - the sleeping Galvice by the phone box in stage 4 doesn't come anymore, so you can't continue without using magic. Needs moving forward into the fight area.

The biker, Nora and Ninjo all wake up instantly at the start of stage 7 too. (previously none of them did)
DarkThief
Nora

Back to top Go down

Post  xRainmakerRSx on Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:48 am

DarkThief wrote:New game-breaker for 5.1 - the sleeping Galvice by the phone box in stage 4 doesn't come anymore, so you can't continue without using magic. Needs moving forward into the fight area.

The biker, Nora and Ninjo all wake up instantly at the start of stage 7 too. (previously none of them did)

I understand you now DarkThief, I'll check it then, thanks for your feedback!

xRainmakerRSx
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top