Games: News & Releases

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Games: News & Releases

Post  Mr.Din on Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:00 am

iceweb38 wrote:A warning for those who might be interested: the awesome Castle of Illusion remake that was produced by Sega of Australia 3 years ago is going to be delisted from PSN/XboxLive on September the 1st. It's probably on sale right now.
there's no physical version is there?

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 on Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:18 pm

Nope, unlike Ducktales (which was simply a download code inside the box anyway).

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din on Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:06 am

iceweb38 wrote:Nope, unlike Ducktales (which was simply a download code inside the box anyway).
Actually I have a disc for ducktales, at least on the ps3 anyway. damn that's a shame I don't have the funds to get it in time -_-; do you know how long it'll be on steam?

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 on Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:17 am

Since I think it's due to licence expiring and that the PC version released at the same time as the consoles, chances are yes, it'll be removed from Steam as well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco on Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:27 pm

It's €1.94 on Steam until it's taken down.

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xillatem on Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:14 am

So that new King of Fighters then.......I think it's exceeded alot of people's expectations! A breath of fresh air after the unfinished mess that was Street Fighter V.
Xillatem
SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  JoyJoyfulRabbit on Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:26 pm

Can't wait to see that gameplay Razz

JoyJoyfulRabbit
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 on Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:17 am

Day one buy:

Back to top Go down

Post  Security on Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:25 pm

iceweb38 wrote:Day one buy:

WoW! Info elsewhere also claims it might also get a pc release, too!

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/new-power-rangers-ps4-xbox-one-and-pc-game-reveale/1100-6444262/

Well, at least i hope it is better than that awful anniversary edition...
Security
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta on Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:07 pm

YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~!

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza on Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:40 pm

Don Vecta wrote:YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~! YES, PLEASE~!

And Rockstar this time BRING IT TO PC. Not just Playstation.
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Security on Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:07 am

I really hate it to break the news, but Rockstar officially ain't releasing nothing, until after 2017... Or so word is on the (gaming) streets...
Security
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven on Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:34 pm

Security wrote:I really hate it to break the news, but Rockstar officially ain't releasing nothing, until after 2017... Or so word is on the (gaming) streets...

Looks like the streets are wrong (for the time being).

It's official!
Saven
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven on Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:02 pm

So, the Nintendo Switch. Being able to play portable games is something that I've wanted for a long time. This looks cool so far, but what a godawful name lol. What's up with these console companies coming up with cool codenames and awful official names lately.

Hope we get to see more games/specs here soon, I'm a little concerned that one of games being showcased was one from five years ago. Although the CPU seems to be next gen so we'll see.

Oh, and I am soooooo glad that this is not motion controlled like rumored. If it was, I would've been out already. Looking forward to seeing more.

Saven
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din on Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:10 pm

looks good, was that a new mario game I saw? I'm not crazy right?

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven on Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:23 pm

Mr.Din wrote:looks good, was that a new mario game I saw? I'm not crazy right?

I haven't played any of the Mario games on the Wii U, so I wouldn't be for sure. However, a lot of people are saying that area shown wasn't familiar so it might be. Smile

I think it was rumored that it would launch with a Mario and Zelda title sometime back. If so, that would be awesome.
Saven
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco on Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:01 pm

Yeah, looks good. The fact that development teams will no longer be split between portable and home console divisions bodes well for more games too.

*/

Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta on Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:34 pm

Is it me or am I the only one who stopped taking Nintendo seriously when talking about consoles since the N64 days? The politics they adopted since then has done nothing but hinder down the potential of the talented people working with them and not to mention the lack of care towards third party devs just make their consoles so unappealing...

Perhaps the only ones that look slightly attractive are their portables like the NDS o 3DS. Never felt attracted to the Cube or Wii whatsoever.

This just comes to my mind...

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco on Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:42 pm

I don't care about companies, I only care about games.

*/

Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din on Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:11 am

Don Vecta wrote:Is it me or am I the only one who stopped taking Nintendo seriously when talking about consoles since the N64 days? The politics they adopted since then has done nothing but hinder down the potential of the talented people working with them and not to mention the lack of care towards third party devs just make their consoles so unappealing...

Perhaps the only ones that look slightly attractive are their portables like the NDS o 3DS. Never felt attracted to the Cube or Wii whatsoever.

This just comes to my mind...

I thought the gamecube was alright, it had a pretty decent line up but the Wii and WII U I couldn't get into much, my kids love the games on them though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta on Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:21 am

My concern exactly. 80 or 90% of the games I'm interested, NEVER appeared in a Nintendo console since the N64 days. That's why I don't feel appealed to Nintendo no more.

BTW, checked the trailer of the console and it looks sooooo sweet. If only they'd allow 3rd party companies to develop there would be the most awesome hybrid console/handheld ever created.

Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din on Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:28 am

Don Vecta wrote:My concern exactly. 80 or 90% of the games I'm interested, NEVER appeared in a Nintendo console since the N64 days. That's why I don't feel appealed to Nintendo no more.

BTW, checked the trailer of the console and it looks sooooo sweet. If only they'd allow 3rd party companies to develop there would be the most awesome hybrid console/handheld ever created.
from what I've seen it looks like they may be doing just that. Time will tell though. I also have to agree but I felt that way about this generation (and to some extent the previous) as a whole. Outside of a handful of indie games and a few series I follow religiously *cough*Yakuza*cough* I haven't had too much interest in a lot of games.

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco on Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:24 am

Don Vecta wrote:If only they'd allow 3rd party companies to develop there would be the most awesome hybrid console/handheld ever created.

Oh they allow them alright, it's just that 3rd parties don't want to have to redesign games to suit different hardware. If they do manage to get a decent number of 3rd parties interested though, it would be great. People have been burned with the lack of 3rd party games on the last few Nintendo consoles, hell, Nintendo haven't actually had decent 3rd party support since the SNES it could be argued. But people really buy Nintendo consoles to play Nintendo games, you won't be buying a Nintendo Switch to play Red Dead Redemption 2 or Call of Duty 27.5 that's for sure.

This is clearly inspired by the Japanese market, home consoles have been on the decline there for many, many years as people have switched to mobile gaming. I'd love to play Zelda on a modified Nvidia Tegra X1 gpu on the go, that's for sure.

*/

Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta on Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:02 pm

Charco wrote:...you won't be buying a Nintendo Switch to play Red Dead Redemption 2 or Call of Duty 27.5 that's for sure.

And that's precisely the kind of public I am part of. I don't give two damns about a Mario or Zelda game anymore. I wish for a KOF, a Tekken, a Yakuza, a Silent Hill, a Castlevania, a GTA, a RDR, an Arkham, a Hitman... the only few times any of those series appeared in Nintendo were in the NDS or 3DS (in my opinion, the finest handhelds ever created). But rarely, if ever appeared in a Nintendo main console.

Boy, I wish I could do that, playing a round in my console, then pause it and take it somewhere like a portable and continue with my game... oh well.

Guess Nintendo still doesn't appeal to me at all. The concept of the console is simply AMAZING and I'd throw my well earned money at them, but the lack of an attractive library would do nothing but make that console to get dust from the lack of use.

Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven on Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:35 pm

Yeah, the lack of a good library is something that has affected Nintendo for 20 years now. This console looks really cool so far, but I will stay cautiously optimistic about it. I really hope Nintendo doesn't fuck this up.
Saven
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top